Gmail Blusynergy email setup
This section explains how Gmail can be configured with BluSynergy.
To get started with the configuration, please click here
The SMTP properties will contain the below
After the configuration is completed, please log in to your Gmail account and please go into “My Account”
Fig 3.1 shows how to access your account in Gmail
4. Now click on “Connected apps & sites”
Fig 3.2 shows how to access your account in Gmail
5. Turn on “Less Secure Apps”
6. After this step is completed log back into BluSynergy using Admin credentials.
7. Navigate to System>>Configuration>>Email Configuration
8. Scroll down and click on “Send Test Mail”
Note: Sometimes Gmail takes sometime to allow 3rd party apps to send mails so if you get an error in the above steps, please access the same after a little while and it should work fine