5.3 Generating Invoices for Usage activity
Invoices can be generated by running a manual billing run and automatically by the system. The invoices can be generated automatically by the system for a recurring plan and also when a usage is passed into the system or created manually. The following will explain how invoices can be generated using the Manual Billing Run.
Navigate to Billing Cycles >> Manual Billing Run
Fig 16.0 shows the UI for Manual billing run
2. Effective Run Date: This indicates when you want to run the Billing Run
3. Billing Cycle Start Date: This indicates the start period from which you want the invoices to be generated
4. Billing Cycle End Date: This indicates the end period till which the invoices need to be generated.
5. Please tick the 'Process payments with auto-pay after generating invoices' if you want the payments to be made from the card details stored against a customer profile.
6. Choose the 'Plan' if you want the Invoices to be generated for Orders with a specific plan only.
7. Click Start
8. This will create invoices for all the usages created under usage activity (refer here for details)