7.2 Adjusting customer balance
Adjusting Customer Balance can be easily done in the system provided you have some special privileges. Please make sure that you have "Is Owner" (System >> Staff Logins) privileges which can only be granted by an Admin who has the same privileges
Note: Adjusting customer balance is not a good business practice and it has to be done only after exploring all the other options and used as a last resort.
1. Choose customer from your homepage or search for your customer using the search bar
2. Make sure you have all the above privileges.
3. Click Edit on the Summary tab
Figure 1 shows the edit button on the summary page
4. Click on "Click to Adjust Balance"
Figure 3 shows the click to adjust balance button
5. This consists the below fields
Lifetime Value: This is the value in your account that you have already paid
Current Balance: It is the balance that you want to adjust which will also change the lifetime value so both these fields are interrelated
Comments: This is a field which you need to fill and mention exactly why you changed the customer balance so that other staff members know why you changed it
6. Click UPDATE