10.4 Insert "Buy Now" button
The Buy Now button can be used when your customers needs to buy the product straight up without having to go into the cart.
The below steps will explain how BluSynergy "Buy Now" button can be added to your webpage.
1. Go to Edit plan and Generate [Buy Now] button code
Please refer http://docs.blusynergy.com/shopping-cart/configuration-setup
2. On your webpage, paste the Button code (that you generated in the previous step) to the Subscriptions/Products on your webpage which will be used to make the purchase
The button will carry a BluSynergy Default CSS and can be customized by the client to continue the look and feel of their webpage.
The below example shows how "Buy Now" can be used on a Client page.
Fig 1.1 Below is the sample "Buy Now" button placed on a webpage.
3. When the "Buy Now" button is clicked it will re-direct to the "Cart URL" given while generating the button (refer configuation/setup).
Fig 1.2 Below is the sample Default BluSynergy Shopping Cart page without iframe.
In the above page a sample product is added into the cart. If you click on the Go back button, you will be redirected back to the products page.
If you are using inside an iframe, You have to add the Continue Shopping link for your customers (post adding products into the cart) which can redirect your webpage to Fig 1.1
Fig 1.3 Below is the sample Default BluSynergy Shopping Cart page with iframe.
5. The iframe will redirect the customer to a registration page where the customer either Signs Up/Signs In
Fig 1.4 Below fig shows the page after Checkout within the iframe
6. After the Signup/Sign in, the customer will see the Payment Page as below
Fig 1.5 Below fig shows page after SignUp/SignIn within the iframe